Library is the Heart of the college. Teaching & learning system are supported by library through reading material. Our library is well equipped with reference books, textbook, Journals, periodicals & news paper etc. library has its own importance in higher education. It helps in
widening the range of knowledge to user so library is big knowledge mall in the college.
To protect the users right of information. To the need of global community striving for its harmonious development by inculcating lifelong learning skills to serve for the socio-economic development having concern for ecology & social harmony.
AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE LIBRARY
- To provide right information to reader at right time.
- To encourage the students to develop the habit of self-study.
- To save the time of the user/reader.
- To motivate & nurture students for competitive.
LIBRARY AT A GLANCE
Establishment year – 1998
Total No. of books – 6819
Total Cost of books – 10, 72, 293.38/-
Total No. of Reference Books – 1178
Total No. Of Titles – 3562
Total No. of Journals & Periodicals – 24
Total No. of CDs – 50
Total No. of News Paper – 10
General collection of books, periodicals, theses & CDs. Library has subscribed 24 journals.
Collection of Library
Books – 6819
Journals – 24 CDs – 92
|1||Dr.Mrs.S.M.Mhaske||Librarian||M.Lib. I.Sc.M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|3||Smt.J.S.Tomar||Library Attendant||M.Lib. M.A.|
Working Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
LIBRARY SERVICES AND FACILITES
- Home lending of books
- Reference service
- Referral Service
- Reprography Service
- Internet Facility.
- Book Bank Facility.
- OPAC Facility.
- Remote Access Facility.
- Best Reader Award
- ‘Ganthalaya Aplya Dari’ Yojana
- For all library transactions Identity Card is compulsory.
- The library is well equipped with large number of textbooks reference books, highest number of national & International Journals & Periodicals e-books, e-Joumals& CD’s, Photocopying facility internet facility, Independent reading Hall for Girls.
- Students shall collect library cards by producing Identity Card. The library card duly filled and with one photograph is to be submitted at the issue counter for borrowing books.
- If library card is lost, student has to inform the librarian in writing and he/she will have to pay Rs. 50/- for the duplicate card.
- Library books must be returned within seven days from date of issue.
- If a student fails to return the book before due date, he/she will be charged late fees. (1 rupee per day per book)
- Students must check the books thoroughly in respect of any damage or missing pages while borrowing itself. Later on, no complaints in this respect will be considered and he/she will have to pay fine according to the rules.
- If Identity card is lost, student has to inform the librarian in writing and he/she will have to pay Rs.100/- for the duplicate Identity card.
- There is a Book Bank Scheme which provides books to the needy students of the college for academic